Friday, March 16, 2012

TuTu Madness

 So, like any good crafter, I like to completely overdue every new craft right out of the gate. I wanted to make a tutu, but once I was half through the first one, I knew I would be making more. In fact, I had to run to the store before I was finished with #1 because I knew what I wanted #2 to look like.
My lovely niece is modeling #2 for you; I think if I made one of these for her birthday gift she would be quite happy. She does love it when I sew for her; however, she likes to give everything away, too.
Number 1 did not have yellow in it. I am not sure it was a necessary addition but it's cute too. 
The rainbow is pretty...

Meet #1; I like the pretty colors and full it is.  I tied two colors at a time which I didn't do on number 2 but will be doing from here on out.

It's full and fun!  I will try to update this with more pictures of the tutus on, maybe one on each girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment