Friday, May 20, 2011

Post For Sarah

I wanted to share with you a few photos. I mowed the whole back yard over this last week or so.

These are some flowers blooming in the backyard.



I picked up a few strawberry plants the other day and am hoping to build my strawberry bed tomorrow. I am borrowing my Mother-in-laws truck to get a load of loam and a wheel barrow. I can't wait to get them in. We have little green strawberries on the plants.


Columbine plant...beautiful plants!

The pretty plant that you saved has these beautiful purple flowers.


I haven't gotten anything done up here yet, but am hoping to this weekend or next if the weather cooperates.


Thanks for all your help! You are the bestest friend ever!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! So nothing I planted died? That's a good sign = ) It looks so nice with the mowed yard, and I love all the flowers. I hope you keep this updated so I can see all the amazing progress you can do. Miss you, can't wait for a good walk when I get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been doing lots of work! I wish I had a yard like yours to do work in!! It looks great so far and will be beautiful when you are done! Oh....bring me some strawberries!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get the strawberry bed in and get my raspberries moved! I love yard work; the big yard is a lot of the reason why we bought the property. Love this place!

    ReplyDelete