Monday, January 9, 2012

Jessie's Poncho

Last year, I started to crochet myself a poncho is this very subtle orange.  When I finally finished it, my daughter and niece both wanted to run around in it.  They were sticking their hands through the holes in mine for sleeves.  I still had at least a skein of the orange yarn so I thought that Jes would like a poncho of her own.  I finished it last night.  I based it on the pattern linked on the bottom of this post.
 Lion Brand makes you sign up for access to their patterns but it doesn't cost and they have a pattern for almost everything.  
When I finally finished the poncho last night, the pattern wasn't handy so I made up the finished edges myself; I like my finish better then the pattern.
I would have taken a better photo except my camera battery died at this point; when I find my charger, I will take another better shot.  It really wasn't very hard and would have been done by now if I hadn't started it right before the Christmas season.

1 comment: