Friday, July 22, 2011

What I have been doing today.

All my quilt squares. I only have a few left to do. Yeah!

 Did Jessica's hair.  I discovered that giving her the little mirror helps to keep her head still.
 I started to edge my rose garden but then got interrupted.
 I cleaned some of the dirt off the sidewalk and was edging the rose garden yesterday.
 I put two of my strawberries in this pot in the front flower garden.  One is almost ripe.
 I started weeding this flower garden.  It went a lot faster than I thought it would be.
 I filled that wheel barrow in about an hour and a half.  Crazy!  That time included all the time wrangling the ducks and Jessica.
 I put up a string for that climbing flower.  I can't remember what it is called right now.
 At some point, I need to wash off the step...and my feet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment