Friday, July 29, 2011

2011 Rendezvous Quilt


  Laying the quilt out on the couch to decide how I wanted it.  I still had NO idea of how big it was going to be.







I started putting rows together and I started to like it more and more. I hope the Rendezvous guys do too.







This square is the first one I started the stitching on. 
These two are showing you without the hoop.  It's going to be a lot of work and I keep thinking that I should just run it under my sewing machine.
 


 Laying out the quilt on the floor. I had to push the couch as far back as possible in order to lay the whole thing out and even then it was a stretch to make it fit.  Jes was eating lunch in her high chair while I did that.

 










 The kids helped me by holding the quilt out.

 
 That was a lot of hand stitching.  

And Then it's done!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment